Place Free Jobs Advertisment in Dubai Abu Dhabi Saudi Arabia and UAE.

 Featured Jobs in Dubai Saudi Arabia and UAE

Sr Technical Analyst



Send CV to Ronald Menezes ronny@hirerightt.com

Sr Technical Analyst

This is in with regards to an opportunity I have for reputed Oil & Gas Government company in Dubai looking for Technical Analyst-Mechanical
Please see the attached JD and let me know whether this profile is matching to your experience. I would see it is but I required your support in terms of technical know-how.
Excellent package would be offered plus Children Education Allowance, Medical benefits for your Family, Bonus, Airfare for the family etc
Please respond back to me immediately and let me know your current salary with benefits you receive

Copyright 2009-2011 All Rights Reserved Gulf Post